Are you a talented Software Developer, professional and excited to be part of a winning team? Nomads is a great place to grow your career and if you see yourself in below job description, do not hesitate and get in contact. You’ll be glad you applied to Nomads!
If you have:
• 3-5 years of experience developing and implementing software applications
• Experience working on large-scale software projects
• Professional experience using open source technology
• Experience developing software utilizing various coding languages including Java, C++, PHP and more
• Outstanding collaboration and communication skills
• Experience developing secure software systems based upon industry specifications
• Analyze code for weaknesses and errors, and present detailed plans to improve them
• Experience developing customized code for multiple projects simultaneously
• Have proficient knowledge of English or Turkish
• Professional program certification in C++ or similar language is strongly preferred however not a must
• An analytical mind….
If you do, well – we have a great offer for you! As Software developer for Nomads you will be:
• Collaborating with team members to determine best practices and client code requirements for software
• Develop intuitive software that meets and exceeds the needs of our clients
• Professionally maintain all software and create updates regularly to address customer and company concerns
• Analyze and test programs and products before formal launch
• Troubleshoot coding problems quickly and efficiently to ensure a productive workplace
• Ensure software security by developing programs to actively monitor the sharing of private information
• Actively seek ways to improve business software processes and interactions
• Aid and support the coaching and training of other client members to ensure all are confident in the use of software applications
Nomads understand that, almost, nothing in this world is free and neither are you! We do not pay a ton of money, nor do we pay peanuts though. Our renumeration program is flexible and can be adapted to your specific wishes with a wide range of possibilities. Don’t hesitate and send us your CV now. We will get in touch fast, will not waste anytime and explain to you what can be expected of us. Your choice and Your next step!
Now….read the above and not just quite there yet but ambitious to be? As Nomads we believe in giving everybody with the right drive and potential a chance! We have a trainee program in place to help you become a junior software developer and after a successful training period can almost guarantee you a position in our Company.
Just contact us and if you hit the right spot – You might just be that trainee who’s next job is in IT Coding!